Do you have a child that will be ready for Kindergarten in fall?
Do you know anyone that may be moving into our school area and would like information on how to register for Westlock Elementary School?
Online Kindergarten registrations are now open for 2023-2024!
What happens in Kindergarten?
Children explore and learn about the world through play. In Kindergarten your child will discover reading, math, physical education, art and music in preparation for a life of learning.
Who can register for Kindergarten?
Children who will be 5 by December 31.
Before you register
Confirm that Westlock Elementary School is your designated school. Here’s how you can find out:
- Check out our Attendance Area Map
- Or contact our Transportation office at 780-674-8509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need also need:
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Rural gate address (rural Students)
- Copies of any court orders affecting the student
- These documents may be uploaded to the online registration form. (Accepted filetypes include PDF, JPG, PNG)
How to register
If you are new to Pembina Hills and have no other children attending one of our schools, you will need to create a new parent account in SchoolEngage.
If you have children attending a school in Pembina Hills, you can access SchoolEngage through your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click on New Registration & Enrollment Verification in the left menu
Once you are logged in to SchoolEngage:
- Click Add Student (left menu) and enter the First Name, Last Name and Birth Date
- Select Student Name from the list in the left menu under ‘Students’ and click the green New button of the 2023-24 New Student Registration Form (K-12)
Do you need busing?
If you need to apply or register for busing, you will receive an email with busing information after your registration form is approved.
Contact the school office if you have any questions: 780-349-3385 or email email@example.com.